Membership is by invitation only
Commitments required of members
• Professional life committed to improving the governance of the sector and
of individual boards by working closely with trustees, chairs, chief executives
• Delivering work of the highest quality and standards.
• Learning from each other, sharing expertise and knowledge and giving time
for continuing professional development.
• Supporting other members of the group through mentoring, collaboration,
being a critical friend and training.
• Willingness to learn
• Willingness to collaborate
• Mutual trust
• Commitment to quality
• Sector focus
• Commitment to giving some time to the sector on a pro bono basis
Apart from me, the current members are:
The link below gives short biographies.
Making charity governance more effective