Published by NCVO:
• Good governance: a practical guide for trustees, chairs and
• Recruiting a New Chief Executive: a guide for chairs and trustees
• The Board’s Responsibility for Appraising the Chief Executive
• Good Governance: The Chair’s Role
• Good Governance: The Chief Executive’s Role
• 'Finance from a governance perspective'
• 'An idiot's guide to disempowering your board of trustees'
• 'Minutes of Meetings'
• Chapter on ‘The recruitment and retention of trustees: A perspective from the voluntary sector’ (‘Charities, Governance and the Law’ edited by Debra Morris
and Jean Warburton 2003; Key Haven Publications ISBN 1-901614 19-0)
Making charity governance more effective